Student Mentoring ProgramCLICK THE UNDERLINED LINKS BELOW FOR INFORMATION & AN APPLICATION ON THIS NEW PROGRAM
Welcome to the official website of the Missouri Society for Respiratory Care! On behalf of the over 4,000 active licensed professionals throughout the state, we appreciate you visiting our website.
The MSRC Board of Directors takes pride in providing a current web page for members and visitors with an interest in the field of Respiratory Care. We hope you find it to be both helpful and informative.
As noted in our Mission Statement, the objectives of the MSRC are to:
- Encourage, develop and provide educational programs for those interested in respiratory care.
- Advance the science, technology, ethics and art of respiratory care using all methods and procedures suitable and appropriate.
- Facilitate cooperation and understanding among RCPs and physicians, allied health professionals, hospitals, industry, government organizations and other agencies interested in respiratory care.
- Provide education to the public in pulmonary health promotion and disease prevention.
We hope to meet all expectations of these objectives by:
- Supporting the Missouri Schools of Respiratory Care, and providing RCP’s with quality educational lectures at our annual meeting.
- Encouraging students and practitioners participation for research papers, abstracts, and poster presentations at the state and national level
- Contacting state governmental officials at annual Legislative Days to heighten awareness of the importance and appropriateness of Respiratory Care Practitioners providing patient care to cardiopulmonary patients
- Providing health screenings and educational literature promoting pulmonary health and disease prevention and education in each District in Missouri
The MSRC Board of Directors consists of many hard-working volunteer individuals who practice and/or live in the state of Missouri. You would be a welcomed addition to our group, regardless if you are an experienced veteran or new to the profession. Get involved, bring new ideas, make new friends, and help our profession. I encourage you to participate on our committees, attend any Board of Directors meeting, or to consider running for a future office.
Thank you for your interest in the Missouri Society for Respiratory Care (MSRC) and for visiting our site. It is our goal to enhance the level of pulmonary wellness and care in the state of Missouri, one breath at a time! We hope you find this website as a useful tool to keep you informed of the latest educational opportunities, advocacy opportunities, and general information on the happenings with the profession of respiratory care.
If you would like more information about the MSRC, if you would like to join the MSRC or if you are interested in becoming more involved in your professional organization, please contact:
G.W. Hamilton, BHS, RRT
Phone: (314) 221-5634
Visit the Missouri Society for Respiratory Care On